I've decided to set up this blog to record the fantastic times of my class as they approach the end of their primary school era. Over the next few weeks we have a lot of exciting learning going on and we are happy to share our thouhgts, feelings, achievements and successes with each other and you!
Enjoy!
Miss Starr
Thursday, 26 June 2008
Gilwell Park
Just thought I'd say that I had a fab day today and really enjoyed it! Hope you all did too. xx
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi thank you miss starr for the 3 amazing days best part of year 6 at the moment
3 comments:
Hi
thank you miss starr for the 3 amazing days best part of year 6 at the moment
Yes I did enjoy it absolutely loads
I think the JNF was the best thing I this year so far. But their is still the Globe coming up to.
Post a Comment