Welcome to the life and times of Ashuach 2008!

Hiya!

I've decided to set up this blog to record the fantastic times of my class as they approach the end of their primary school era. Over the next few weeks we have a lot of exciting learning going on and we are happy to share our thouhgts, feelings, achievements and successes with each other and you!

Enjoy!

Miss Starr

Friday, 27 June 2008

JNF

Hello Everyone,

I cant belive how good the JNF experience , I really enjoyed being with my friends and my teacher for 3 days having so much fun, but I cant belive its over now, I remember the meeting and Me thinking, about 5-6 weeks till we go thats ages but now its over !! Next week is the Globe and tate modern ! then PGL , i cant wait , I have a fantastic group and Room!
After that theres only about 2 weeks till the end of year i think ( I might be wrong and i hope i am!) I cant belive how quickly this year has gone !
I hope everyone enjoys the last couple of weeks at clore Tikva because there gunna be great !

Hannah

No comments: