Welcome to the life and times of Ashuach 2008!

Hiya!

I've decided to set up this blog to record the fantastic times of my class as they approach the end of their primary school era. Over the next few weeks we have a lot of exciting learning going on and we are happy to share our thouhgts, feelings, achievements and successes with each other and you!

Enjoy!

Miss Starr

Sunday, 20 July 2008

Graduation

Wow - I cant believe this is our last week together as a whole class . I wish it didn't have to end. We've been together for so long it feels like were all family . The Graduation was quite emotional as all together this is one of our last services . I'll miss all of you and miss Starr so much - it just wont be the same . Please can we all stay in touch?

Emma x

No comments: