Welcome to the life and times of Ashuach 2008!

Hiya!

I've decided to set up this blog to record the fantastic times of my class as they approach the end of their primary school era. Over the next few weeks we have a lot of exciting learning going on and we are happy to share our thouhgts, feelings, achievements and successes with each other and you!

Enjoy!

Miss Starr

Friday, 4 July 2008

Hello

Hi Everyone,

I cant wait untill PGL its only in three days! Whenever someone says PGL soon to me at school or on msn Im just like dont say pgl I cant wait any longer! We are going to have so much fun!

The last choir concert was a couple of days ago ... it was soo emotional, I cant belive I was in the choir since year 1!

Im going to miss Miss Starr when we leave and helping her in the morning! Im going to miss everyone who isnt going to KS even if I dont Usually talk to them or I am not friendly with them!

Im going to miss Clore Tikva soo much

Hannah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pgl was great
our last ever trip as a class