Welcome to the life and times of Ashuach 2008!

Hiya!

I've decided to set up this blog to record the fantastic times of my class as they approach the end of their primary school era. Over the next few weeks we have a lot of exciting learning going on and we are happy to share our thouhgts, feelings, achievements and successes with each other and you!

Enjoy!

Miss Starr

Thursday, 31 July 2008

Miss U all loads xxx

Hi everyone its me Mollie,

I miss u all so much. I will never forget any of you. I cry sometimes cause I miss u all (how sad loolx) We will. I mean WILL always stay in touch even if we r moving awayxxx
I am trying to make arrangements to ask the whole class out for dinner in the summer holidays but if I cant do it then I will definately do it at Christmas.( And of course U will also be invited Miss Starr) LOve u all. Have a good holiday everyone. Stay in touch.

Keep smiling.Keep shining. Nowing you can always count on me, for sure. Thats what friends are for.Through good times and bad times Ill be on your side for ever more. Thats what friends are forxxx

LOVE U XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

No comments: