Welcome to the life and times of Ashuach 2008!

Hiya!

I've decided to set up this blog to record the fantastic times of my class as they approach the end of their primary school era. Over the next few weeks we have a lot of exciting learning going on and we are happy to share our thouhgts, feelings, achievements and successes with each other and you!

Enjoy!

Miss Starr

Tuesday, 27 May 2008

HEY! TO BRADS 'N' ALI.D

RUNESCAPES BAK ON IF YA WANNA PLAY ITS NOT AS BAD BUT THE BARBER SHOP IS RUINED! AWWWWWW!
SO I GOT INTO THE ABBIT OF TYPING FAST BT IN TXT AGEN
O GR8 HOW WLL IT GO THS TME
IVE GOT MINSRUS BACK ILL GIVE IT TO ani1 IF DEY WANIT !
LVL 21 GOOD MINING S'ALRITE FOR £0.00p
YUST EMAIL ME AT jirachixeple@hotmail.co.uk AND TYPE xeple give minsrus
YUST COPY N PASTE THE WORD IN SMLL CSE
CYA PEEPS
I SO GT TO GT RD OF DIS ABBIT
N FAST
CYA
GR8 =]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your mad about runescape!