Hiya,
I had a great day in school today, I am so excited about Joseph, its going to be hard work (for me) but I know its going to be fantabulous and incredibly emotional on the night. Mental note to bring tissues along!! All of you who auditioned really impressed me (as you all know how fantastic my singing voice is) and I am very proud of all of you. Jay - you are going to make a great Jacob and Jade and Naomi fantastic narrators.
Flat life went well today too and I put your silhouettes into a display at the end of the day. Some of you really understood the characters so well. It's a funny little film.
I'm really pleased you are using the blog and its nice to hear you encouraging each other. Especially after watching that cyberbullying film which was quite upsetting; what did you all think of it? I guess I might actually miss you lot at the end of the year. Anyway have a great week off and keep blogging.
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hii everyone ,, i must sayy ,, jay, naomi and everyone else who auditioned for joseph done soo well. xx fromm jadee lev
Thankss Miss Starr For Giving me a Brother Part and I will miss you to at the end of the year I have to bring tissues aswell :D
I'll miss you too!
Post a Comment