Welcome to the life and times of Ashuach 2008!

Hiya!

I've decided to set up this blog to record the fantastic times of my class as they approach the end of their primary school era. Over the next few weeks we have a lot of exciting learning going on and we are happy to share our thouhgts, feelings, achievements and successes with each other and you!

Enjoy!

Miss Starr

Wednesday, 21 May 2008

I just wanted to say "WELL DONE" to all the people who auditioned for the Joseph play. I know that for those people it must of been nerve racking as i felt the same ! Once again well done and hopefully you get the part you want.

Emma x

1 comment:

Hannah-1 said...

Yeah I agree
Still annoyed with myself for not auditioning I was just to scared,
But I would Like a acting bit anyway so hopefully I get a bit!