Welcome to the life and times of Ashuach 2008!

Hiya!

I've decided to set up this blog to record the fantastic times of my class as they approach the end of their primary school era. Over the next few weeks we have a lot of exciting learning going on and we are happy to share our thouhgts, feelings, achievements and successes with each other and you!

Enjoy!

Miss Starr

Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Joseph

Hi,
Just Got the email and Im already blogging! :D
Most people auditioned for Joseph Today and I would Like to just say I think everyone did so well in the auditions! (I was outside listning!) You all sounded Great!!
Hannah xxxx

6 comments:

Starr25 said...

Well done Hannah - a great first blog!

Hannah-1 said...

Thank You Miss Starr!

Anonymous said...

Thank-you Hannah !! x

Hannah-1 said...

Your Welcome Emma !! x

Unknown said...

Everone did gr8 except mwa!

josh lester said...

hay josheph was great jay and naomie and jade l were great