Wednesday, 21 May 2008
Joseph Audition
Today i auditioned for Joseph. I was happy at first until i found out that i had to sing by myself in front of 10-13 people in the same room. I got nervous when i found out and i didn't really want to do it until my friend Jade Hoffman did it. I thought maybe i can do it if she can do it so i tryed. The music started and i sang. As i was singing i felt a little twist in my stomach. I was really NERVOUS! When the audition was over i was relieved. Hopefully i did well enough to get a part!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hii everyone! i really hope i will get the part for joseph, if not i wont mind, its all about having fun ... x
hi emma u dont need to worry u did really good not like i ndid
hi emma u dont need to worry u did really good not like i did
Thanks Gemma - You were great!
Post a Comment